Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 7049 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: November 27, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a right VPS and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net (turkey19) and rockhoster.com.
So which way is better to follow?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 04:23:59 AM »
Kvchosting.net is quite good web host. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
I used the coupon: turkey19 - it gave me 60% OFF - Valid until December, the 2nd.
https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 10:21:59 AM »
Use VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 05:43:32 AM »
I've been using Kvchosting.net for 5 months and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 02:48:42 AM »
Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
Their prices are low, and Kvchosting.net customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 08:42:09 AM »
The best VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 08:01:36 AM »
I have been using SSD Cloud for more than 4 months now, and I am an extremely happy customer. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2020, 04:15:58 AM »
If you are looking for the best & cheap VPS hosting provider then I would recommend eWebGuru, An India based web hosting provider.   eWebGuru offers solid reliable and stable web hosting solutions. They provide the fastest hosting servers in tier 4 Indian datacenter.  99.9% Uptime Guarantee. Fully Managed Hosting. 24×7/365 Support