Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Windows server - what is the best place to buy it from?  (Read 6106 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Windows server - what is the best place to buy it from?
« on: January 05, 2016, 09:42:01 AM »
What is the best place to buy a quality Windows server from at low prices?
Is oissite.com good enough to sign up with?
Are there better deals elsewhere?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Windows server - what is the best place to buy it from?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 03:18:07 AM »
Go with Pirateshosting.net - their work is based on quality and they will keep everything working and running.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 07:44:56 AM »
 I'd like to say that oissite.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 06:06:51 AM »
You can give findmeaserver.com free service a try. They are helpful in finding the best dedicated hosting provider for your specific needs.
Just contact them directly for further details.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 07:44:42 AM »
I'm pleased to say that Zetservers.com have delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their server systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable. 
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 10:30:45 AM »
I guess having deals with oissite.com servers is a sound idea.
Resources are known and not oversold.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 07:10:22 AM »
Pretty good windows dedicated servers offered by HostingSource.com, a reliable and time-tested web host.
They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. 50% off the price on 1st month order.
I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 01:59:55 AM »
You must buy it from 4Goodhosting.com. I have used their Windows servers for over a year now without any problem. They have resources to run your server smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available 24 hours and ready to assist. Their fantastic technical support usually respond in few minutes of posting any tickets. Pricing is competitive. Go ahead and try them.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 06:31:55 AM »
Why not to try downtownhost.com service?
Service is prompt and excellent. It's 24-hour support - they are very good and fast when they are available with their live chat.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)