Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: looking for ssd vps  (Read 7884 times)

techie

• View Profile
looking for ssd vps
« on: December 28, 2015, 04:22:50 AM »
 Would like to choose a quality SSD VPS hosting. I have found attractive deals from VPSGet.com, they have attractive vps solutions. However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company? Are they offering discounts? Thanks in advance.

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: looking for ssd vps
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 05:51:58 AM »
Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Kvchosting.com service. They offer nice ssd vps hosting solutions.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 03:43:59 AM »
Have you already looked for customer reviews on them? To my mind you will be pleased dealing with VPSGet.com plans. I like their enterprise servers, polite fast staff and cheap deals, just give them a try.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 03:12:54 AM »
Pretty good ssd vps hosting solutions you can get at SolVPS.com - they have stable servers located in USA and UK.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life - they will also pass on the savings to you, OP.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 05:16:02 AM »
Kvchosting.com is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles. Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 04:04:42 AM »
I know vpsget.com is delivering performance vps solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with available support, cheap plans and rock-solid servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 07:47:51 AM »
I looked online for reviews of Kvchosting.com and found only positive reviews which I thought was fishy since it was too good to be true.
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 06:25:49 AM »
Take a look at VPS hosting plans offered by downtownhost.com web host.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for. Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
 As for me Kvchosting.com is really the best option to purchase SSD VPS hosting plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 08:56:56 AM »
Quality SSD VPS deals from panamaserver.com can be suitable for meeting the needs of many webmasters.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are low.
Give them a try.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 05:31:08 AM »
If I were you, I will definitely try 4Goodhosting.com. So far, my experience with them is perfect. I have no problem. Their servers is faster than other hosting service I've tried before. Pricing remains competitive. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours online and always respond in minutes and not hours just like the major hosts today. Highly recommend them.