Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ViUX E-commerce Cloud  (Read 5550 times)

Morris

• View Profile
ViUX E-commerce Cloud
« on: February 03, 2016, 07:25:24 AM »
I'd like to ask experienced webmasters to help me in choosing a host to order cloud hosting for e-shop. I have found ViUX.com hosting deals. What do you think of them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: ViUX E-commerce Cloud
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 06:41:30 AM »
I searched around for a long time and could not find a better package than what I found with Viux.com
It was by far the cheapest. This has been the most positive hosting experience I have ever had. The customer service is outstanding.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 03:06:13 AM »
My recommendation is to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 06:24:24 AM »
Try considering some alternatives as well. I know Stratus4.com is a good place to order managed cloud hosting solutions.
15% OFF CODE: S415OFF - These guys will pass on the savings to you due to cheap pricing and discounts.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 06:36:10 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 07:45:28 AM »
No doubt, HostingSource.com is a stable web host with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts I've been with.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 05:49:05 AM »
  I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 06:02:00 AM »
Thanks for your replies. Going to use ViUX.com cloud hosting for all of my websites. They are reputable host with high available staff and cheap featured plans.