Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: right server to buy ... can you help me out?  (Read 5980 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
right server to buy ... can you help me out?
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:32:18 AM »
Can you help me out to choose the right dedicated server comparing services from hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: right server to buy ... can you help me out?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 07:57:53 PM »
You must buy hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. Their pricing is sweet. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Uptime is perfect. Their responsive 24 hours support is always available to assist. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. I am very happy and satisfied with these guys.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 07:46:15 AM »
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a HostingSource customer.
Their dedicated server hosting service is superb! They are offering nice discounts now. Here is the dedicated hosting package I like the best:
Dedicated Server - Intel I7 (4790) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 8GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 25 TB
Price - $95/mo (1st month discounted price - $30/mo)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 04:06:00 AM »
  I'd like to say that Giga-Dedicated.ca would be best to get server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 06:59:53 AM »
+ vote for Pirateshosting.net and their offshore dedicated hosting packages, this decent host is really flexible.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 05:34:23 AM »
    I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 05:03:45 AM »
 I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be perfect place to obtain server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 12:21:51 AM »
If I would be in your place, I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. Based on the information gathered, I would choose my web host.

I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting. They are most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server providers since 2003. AccuWebHosting.com is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 04:36:53 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best. I can say WooServers.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.