Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Java VPS  (Read 6093 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Java VPS
« on: November 27, 2014, 04:20:30 AM »
 After research of hosting offers suitable for my java project I have found interesting deals provided by JVMHost.com. They provide all needed features and available support. However I am not really sure if I can trust them. Does anyone could assist me considering their reliability?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: Java VPS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »
If I were you, I will sign up to 4goodhosting.com. They can be fit for your needs. I have recently switched to them and I can say that support was really helpful to my requests. These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets and 100% clear so far. Their rates are really reasonable! I have compared them to my last host but they are much better.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 10:35:58 AM »
    Have you looked for customer reviews on them? I can say JVMHost.com is best option for you to get stable java solutions. This company is offering available support, fast servers and featured plans. Use coupon JVM30DAN, it gives 30% OFF.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 02:36:18 AM »
There are many review websites online. You can check for information regarding the web hosting company on them. Compare 2 - 3 web hosting companies before taking the final decision.
MilesWeb: Cheap Dedicated Server | Cloud Hosting Providers India

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 05:20:31 AM »
Agreed that reviews will tell more about their services. I'd suggest to give a chance to jvmhost.com solutions. You will get featured plans and available support for low pricing.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 06:11:03 AM »
Why don't you use hosting from hostsailor.com?
Their services are able to meet the needs of many webmasters allover the IT world.
Servers are supported well.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 04:29:49 AM »
 According to my experience with ssd vps from jvmhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 04:40:09 AM »
As I see JVMHost.com is a perfect place for obtaining java hosting solutions.Going to use them, thanks for assisting to make a choice.