Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Superbithost.com servers  (Read 6125 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Superbithost.com servers
« on: February 15, 2016, 10:45:19 AM »
Can you tell me more about servers from superbithost.com?
I plan to sign up with them and need to know how they work in reality.
Thanks.

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Superbithost.com servers
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 03:33:29 AM »
   To my mind you will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 10:47:03 AM »
I'd draw your servers from winnervps.com and a2hosting.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 06:44:09 AM »
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
Servers are stable. I am fully satisfied using Superbithost.com Bitcoin VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 03:35:49 AM »
I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be perfect place to obtain server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 04:12:09 AM »
 I know that with hosting from Exmasters.com servers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 08:53:36 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy the demand sof many webmasters with specific needs.
The combination of stable server, high uptime and quality webmaster-friendly support  makes them attractive for many IT users.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 08:15:38 AM »
+++ vote for superbithost.com. As for European locations they offer, I know: Iceland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia, Bulgaria.
They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 08:12:19 AM »
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). My site is almost always up (9 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time). I plan to stay put with Superbithost.com. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it. Check their twitter also: twitter.com/Superbithost
They offer really cool Bitcoin offshore servers.
Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 10:23:43 PM »
Before you signup with them, you can research their reputation and reliability on various web hosting forums. Some third party review /feedback websites and customer comments will also help you to know more about their services. If you want other excellent alternative, I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting.com as most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server provider. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide