Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS hosting ... what's the best place to buy it from?  (Read 4756 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS hosting ... what's the best place to buy it from?
« on: April 29, 2016, 08:10:31 AM »
What's the best place to buy it from?
Two hosts are in my mind - Qhoster.com and Veeble.org - which host would you sign up with?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting ... what's the best place to buy it from?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 09:16:39 AM »
The best place to buy VPS hosting is 4goodhosting.com. The pricing is reasonable and the features are very rich. I have one VPS account and so far, the uptime is perfect. They have world class customer service, responding to my tickets immediately and consistently. My support questions are tend to get a reply in minutes and not hours. If I were you, I won't hesitate to try them today.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 08:38:48 AM »
You should settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
As a matter of fact, I can recommend Libertyvps.net and their cheap Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans.
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 03:33:09 AM »
You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 05:55:30 AM »
  I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy vps hosting solutions with top service. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 04:20:51 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get QHoster.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.

Their VPS hosting plans look affordable.

Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 05:33:37 AM »
I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.