Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cloud server to buy  (Read 5981 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
cloud server to buy
« on: July 22, 2014, 03:54:50 AM »
Where can I buy a quality cloud server from - digitalserver.com.mx or rightservers.com?
Which host would you sign up with? 

techie

• View Profile
Re: cloud server to buy
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 05:06:50 AM »
    I recommend you to use services from Hostdepot.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 02:47:48 AM »
  I suppose you need to get more reliable services with cloud servers. I can name Maxihost.com.br. Their reputation among webmaster is high and prices are really great for that region. I like their powerful stable server

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 02:11:06 AM »
 I can say ViUX.com is the great option to get cloud hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 03:56:44 AM »
I believe that Rightservers.com will be good choice. Their reliability is second to none - proof positive, I experienced 0 downtime during Ike! The pricing is ridiculously cheap, especially when combined with a coupon.
Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 02:15:57 AM »
You can rely on Maxihost.com.br cloud hosting solutions. Their plans are featured, prices are low and support is skilled.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 02:07:30 AM »
What I want to add is that rightservers.com is cloud specialized web host.
They have 24/7 chat option, you will get contact them directly and get all the things cleared just to avoid future misunderstandings. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)