Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Linux offshore VPS in NL for my adult site  (Read 4339 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for Linux offshore VPS in NL for my adult site
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:23:31 AM »
I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host adult web sites on its VPS hosting account.

The one I found is Libertyvps.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host adult web site?

Do you know anything about them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Linux offshore VPS in NL for my adult site
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 04:16:29 AM »
Libertyvps.net customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. I used to have a website with Yahoo but then quit after I started with this company. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.
It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. They have nice SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 07:37:02 AM »
    Seems perfect offshore server solutions are provided by Superbithost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 05:03:30 AM »
I know that Hostplay.com is a great alternative where you can order nice VPS hosting in Netherlands.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host. Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 06:46:03 AM »
  I know that with Libertyvps.net everything is working fast. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to treat customers.