Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider in EU on sweet terms ...  (Read 3835 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Right server provider in EU on sweet terms ...
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:34:27 PM »
Comparing servers from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider in EU on sweet terms ...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 01:13:52 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Check cloudarion.com hosting deals out. Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 03:34:33 AM »
I like Rockhoster.com web host. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred free and everything went smooth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 04:35:14 AM »
As you have mentioned in the question, I will recommend Host.co.infrom Buy Dedicated Servers Hosting Services excellent customer support, 99.95% uptime SLA, Optional Control Panel, Affordable pricing, data center, 30 Days Money Back.

Grab the benefits :

E3 Basic
• CPU -     4C/4T, Xeon E3-1220v3
• Speed - 3.0GHZ, 3.5 GHZ Turbo
• Memory -  8GB, 32GB MAX
• Disk - 2x500 GB SATA, RAID 1 (500GB Usable)
• Bandwidth - 10 TB Transfer

With Save 15% OFF On Dedicated Server Plan, Use Coupon Code (DS15) Validity 31'Jan 2021

Price - Rs. 5500/Mo

Visit more Dedicated Servers plans: https://www.host.co.in/dedicated-server
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 04:51:55 AM by Divya165 »

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 02:55:12 AM »
I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with 3v-host.com by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
I have nearly everything unlimited with tons of features. About 400-500 applications are installable with one click!
They are really worth every cent you pay for.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)