Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: US Decent Server  (Read 6335 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
US Decent Server
« on: April 15, 2014, 02:29:35 AM »
 I'm looking for a decent dedicated server in USA and ViUX.com seems to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices. Is their customer support professional?
What can you say about their quality?

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: US Decent Server
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 12:30:53 AM »
I didn't have any experience with ViUX hosting services.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.
According to me, TheWebPole.com   is a reliable web hoster.Their hosting plan includes
    Best-of-breed routers and servers
    TippingPoint® Intrusion Prevention Systems
    Telephone, email and Web-based tech support

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 06:58:07 PM »
Check out 4Goodhosting.com service. Pricing is reasonable. Well, they are perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting. They offers 24/7/365 support via ticket live chat or phone. These guys get a thumbs up. They have helped me with my first online shopping site, and I'm loading my items now.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 02:41:05 AM »
Pretty good servers are offered by Hostforweb.com in Chicago, US.
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now. Try contacting their 24/7 customer support and see what you can get.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 01:43:02 AM »
    As an alternative option I can say that Exmasters.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with great uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you should give them a try.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:45 AM »
You can go with HostDepot.com, reliable US web host (since 1997). Their dedicated servers are well-balanced.
They're known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 04:19:38 AM »
 According to my knowledge Aspnix.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 03:38:54 AM »
 I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 01:33:17 AM »
   I can say with dedi solutions from Exmasters.com everything is working fine. Their servers are powerful and affordable. Support team is ready to assist 24/7. Thank you for your recommendations.