Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Video dedicated server hosting services?  (Read 1943 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Video dedicated server hosting services?
« on: April 05, 2021, 06:04:27 AM »
I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 2 tbs of disk space. 50 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting services?

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Video dedicated server hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 05:13:42 AM »
Thanks for giving me this opportunity to let you know what a terrific job they’re doing. I’m sure other existing customers already know how great they are, but please feel free to quote anything I’ve said for use in promoting the services to potential customers.
I am under the impression of Tzulo.com hosting services!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 04:00:51 AM »
I can honestly say, Tzulo.com is professional ssd host. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 05:29:23 AM »
As a client of Tzulo.com I have to say I am satisfied by the services provided to me and care and support quickly and efficiently and give my congratulations. These people are really helpful when one talks of customer service. The prompt and non-technical reply is their forte. Just try them out like me and feel the happiness of getting the right host for your website.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!