Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good option for Managing unlimited WP sites on one dashboard?  (Read 2030 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
I would like to find the most reliable place where I will be able to manage WordPress websites and convert them instantly into static HTML sites. Google search put forward a link to FLATsite.com - they seem to be good for this.
What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Any good option for Managing unlimited WP sites on one dashboard?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 02:43:21 AM »
Flatsite.com would be a great solution for companies who take their security seriously and want the peace of mind that comes from knowing they’ve got extra protection against site hacking and data thefts could well benefit from a static site, as could anyone who wants the ease and convenience of setting up a landing page without the hassle of maintenance.

They also explained to me how to drive a high amount of traffic to my website, and build quality link networks.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)