Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for a hosting provider  (Read 3049 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Looking for a hosting provider
« on: June 01, 2021, 06:53:30 AM »
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 25GB space, bandwidth can be 1000GB.
I came across hostmines.com cheap web hosting and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 09:12:25 AM »
Cheap hosting is available from hostingsource.com and jollyworkshosting.com.
 They're reliable, work hard to make sure the websites are up and running, and they're quick to fix issues. Definitely the companies I'd recommend (and have recommended).

adamkostka90

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 09:48:58 AM »
Cloudways is the best hosting provider, they offer cloud WooCommerce hosting with very reasonable cost.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 02:33:59 AM »
According to my personal experience Hostmines.com cheap web hosting is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands. The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 02:04:17 AM »
The best thing about NetShop ISP is the support. They are great. You could install anything you want. I couldn't get ruby on rails running with mysql so I compiled it myself with the extension, works fine. Their automatic upgrades of software are usually a little bit behind the release.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

RubenLek

• View Profile
    • Где смотреть Евро-2020?
Где смотреть Евро-2020?
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2021, 10:35:49 AM »
Где смотреть Евро-2020? По каким каналам можно посмотреть матчи Евро-2021?
Полная информация на сайте 
https://cerrajerosrivasvaciamadrid.site/2021/17-smotret-evro-2021-za-1-dollar/?utm_content=shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwqvyFBhB7EiwAER786Uz1NdpEkL2fQupjz6uFe4zaAZ6719WYp6kMqQ3uXxMkDUw_Opo7hRoCRXYQAvD_BwE

Простейшие варианты где можно смотреть Евро-2020 бесплатно или за 1 доллар в месяц в качестве HD.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 03:52:07 AM »
They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
Uptime is great - thank Hostmines.com team a lot. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

RichardAsype

• View Profile
    • Tema
-
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 09:55:51 AM »
cloud hosting would data safety is pretty much similar to that you get when using VPS or dedicated server. You should always have updated and up to date backups for disaster recovery. The security level would also depend on the service provider you have and their recovery points options.