Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Rockhoster.com discounts? January 2023?  (Read 1142 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Rockhoster.com discounts? January 2023?
« on: January 04, 2023, 09:01:44 AM »
Hello,
I hope you are familiar with this provider?
https://rockhoster.com/
I wonder if you know if they have any discounts in Jan 2023?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Rockhoster.com discounts? January 2023?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 10:20:27 AM »
Attractive and low cost deals are available from hostingsource.com and hostnamaste.com.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources. 

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 03:39:31 AM »
Think it will be reasonable to contact Rockhoster.com representative and ask about current discounts.
I am so glad I found this provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 02:41:57 AM »
I'm very pleased with Rockhoster.com VPS hosting. The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 06:06:09 AM »
My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly.
The service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall Rockhoster.com host comes highly recommended.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 05:48:35 AM »
Would like to say I'm impressed with the price for https://rockhoster.com/wordpress/ - £3.23/mo. The control panel has a complete set of web-management features.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn