Dedicated Server Web Hosting > Dedicated Server Hosting Experience

I am happy dealing with Hostingsource

(1/3) > >>

JokerJJ:
I've been with Hostingsource.com for 4 months after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost. I decided to contact them and ask what I'd receive exactly. Their support replied fast and found a good fit (dedicated hosting solutions) for my needs. their '50%discount' code save a good sum of money for me.
All I want to say is that the service is absolutely outstanding, the techs are knowledgeable and the hardware rocks. They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
It's good US web host.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.

Gans:
It's good you are with a right host. 

jelly1991:
Thanks for giving your own experience.
But i am not aware about that service provider.
Personally i use TuckTail.com for host my own site.They provided good customer.I never had any problem with their services.

jacobwallace:
Thanks for share your experience.do you know a good provider in Netherlands  country.

Annamr:
i think your post is paid advertisement of this company, that is what i think
btw i think ramnode is provider with this kind of support and their service is really recommended by many. see FB reviews.

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Best app for SMM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version