Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best server provider in Europe  (Read 1856 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Best server provider in Europe
« on: January 10, 2022, 12:42:00 PM »
What's the best server provider in Europe?
Is that QHoster.com or Legionbox.com

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 03:22:47 AM »
If you log on to QHoster.com site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable. Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 04:19:47 AM »
I have been using cloudarion.com service for 2 years and never regret a thing.
I also like their pricing for such feature-rich web hosting packages.
Glad I decided to host my web site with this decent provider.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 05:53:16 AM »
eukhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2022, 02:48:51 AM »
I like GreenWebPage hosting service very much! The support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else.
After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2022, 05:06:02 AM »
Hello,

Before go with any server provider, first you need to work on your requirements. For reliable and secure managed services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
With over 20 years' experience in the enterprise solutions industry, we have developed a diverse and constantly evolving portfolio of cloud solutions that, today, empower over 35,000 customers across the globe, including large enterprises, eCommerce platforms and public sector organisations.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 05:34:56 AM »
I've been a customer for a year and just renewed my contract. Host.co.in is a good brand. The uptime has been fantastic, and if something goes wrong, support is quick to respond. Here, too, the customer service is excellent.