Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need a good High Power Web Host  (Read 1681 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Need a good High Power Web Host
« on: February 28, 2022, 12:15:59 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen netshop-isp.com.cy offered nice hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Need a good High Power Web Host
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 02:01:35 AM »
For me, the extra bit of cash is well paid in the astounding support. I would highly recommend netshop-isp.com.cy decent web host for you, guys. They are offering Free Trial on VPS plans.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 02:16:10 AM »
Hey!
According to your requirements, I would propose either a virtual private server (VPS) or a dedicated server depending on the amount of traffic.
Throughout my years as a technical support engineer, I've learned that any hosting firm, regardless of size, should have the following fundamental features:

1. Safety and Reliability Assurance
When your website is offline, so is your visitor count. A reduction in visitors correlates to a decrease in income, members, and reputation. As a result, even a brief website outage cannot be accepted! Rather than that, enquire about the number of clients they have (the more, the better), if they provide a guaranteed uptime guarantee, whether there are any internet complaints about them, and how other users feel about their experience.

2. Speed
Nobody appreciates waiting in line for something they need or desire. If your site takes too long to load due to a busy server or a sluggish network, your visitors will abandon it. Make it quick. Conduct a site audit of the web host's website and a handful of its clients.

3. Space
Make sure you have adequate space for your website's needs. Get plenty of web space.

4. Availability of Bandwidth
Broadband, in a nutshell, is what web pages are. If you have excessive traffic or bandwidth, they will either terminate your account or charge you an extra price. As a result, no single user may consume all of the server's resources. Therefore, ascertain that your new web host provides the capability to acquire more bandwidth if necessary.

5. Customer Support
If you have an issue with your web host, you must contact someone immediately. Inquire about their customer service hours and how easily you can reach them.

6. Features & Technology
Ascertain that your website has all of the necessary features. Examine their control panel, approved sub-domains, programming language support, and database management system, as well as the server's operating system, which is either Windows or Unix.

7. Payment Structures/Price Structures
While there are exceptions to any rule, you often get what you pay for when it comes to web hosting. Keep a lookout for cheap hosting companies that nickel and dime you for features that the majority of providers include.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 12:47:54 AM »
I've been with NetShop ISP Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability. A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 11:47:31 PM »
I can't say enough good things about NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Available by Live Chat 24/7.
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 02:59:59 AM »
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about NetShop ISP hosting.
The Bitcoin integration is also much easier and better to set up than on my previous host.
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 10:04:28 AM »
Services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth your attention.
They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.