Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?  (Read 1683 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?
« on: February 28, 2022, 12:51:44 AM »
I decided to host several asp.net applications and can't decide what hosting provider to choose.
Do you think that hostforweb.com will meet my specific needs.
What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points?
Can you help me to choose the host?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 04:14:01 AM »
Hey there!
Even though I'm not acquainted with hostforweb.com , I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before choosing a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes time. Check out internet reviews.

Consider the following characteristics that a solid and dependable hosting service should supply as well:
1. Uptime
2. The amount of storage space available
3. Bandwidth
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer service
7. Bandwidth
8. Take advantage of a free trial. 
9. Discover extra perks available
After you've gone through the following checklist, you'll have enough information to choose the finest hosting provider that meets your needs and budget.
Thank you
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 01:07:44 AM »
Can say that Hostforweb.com web host is perfect. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 11:38:25 PM »
If you're seeking a dependable hosting business that can handle all of your hosting requirements, our company is the best option to choose. We offer 99.99% uptime and provide SSL certificates, 24x7 customer assistance, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited websites, and SSD storage, among other features. Additionally, the packages we host are super affordable and dependable. Do Check out once!

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 06:24:14 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 06:16:20 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 10:35:35 AM »
Services from legionbox.com and brixly.uk can be right.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.