Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: US location - I need ssd e-commerce friendly web host  (Read 5747 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
US location - I need ssd e-commerce friendly web host
« on: January 10, 2017, 01:58:00 AM »
Looking for hosting in US that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?

What can you tell me about Hostwinds and their Litespeed ssd hosting services?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: US location - I need ssd e-commerce friendly web host
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 06:22:24 AM »
Have you already done research on their services with the help of reviews? My thoughts that Hostwinds is decent host. Their technical staff is skilled enough and servers are fast.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:54:21 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I have really good experience dealing with hostwinds.com - these guys know what they do.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 09:16:17 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 06:31:52 AM »
    Indeed Hostwinds.com is the nice option to get ssd hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 05:15:43 AM »
There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with hostwinds.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. You will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with them, OP.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 06:23:04 AM »
I know that Hostwinds.com network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity. Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 05:40:17 AM »
There is no doubt that hostwinds.com is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 5 months now and my site has only been down one time.
Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer. This web host is the best in the biz.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2017, 05:42:18 AM »
   I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. I heard lots of positive feedbacks on Hostwinds hosting solutions. Their plans are reasonably priced and powered by ssd and litespeed to reach best performance.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 03:46:55 AM »
As I see, there are only positive customer hosting reviews about the quality of hostwinds.com ssd services.
 - great network and server uptime,
 - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
 - helpful, professional customer support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________