Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server provider for hosting a blog ...  (Read 1056 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Solid server provider for hosting a blog ...
« on: September 08, 2022, 12:38:31 PM »
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and maxrdp.com, which one is better to sign up with and why? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 04:03:28 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Very happy with Bullten.com budget servers and would not hesitate to recommend them. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 12:36:30 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 05:49:30 AM »
Try QHoster.com servers. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 02:06:05 AM »
I can say that I am fully-satisfied with OwnWebServers hosting service. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

Dedicated server hosting service in which the web host manages servers for their clients. Managed hosting is ideal for companies that don't have an internal IT staff, or that want to free up their IT staff to focus on other tasks.

OwnWebServers offers managed services on our entire product line of Linux and Windows servers. It is important to stress the fact that we offer managed servers
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now