Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: shared account to buy  (Read 5494 times)

Gans

• View Profile
shared account to buy
« on: September 06, 2016, 10:41:00 AM »
What host is good to have a deal with - from kvchosting.com or keenweb.co.uk?
What would you do being in my place?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: shared account to buy
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 06:34:27 AM »
Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at Kvchosting.com. I tend to place fairly technical support calls. In over 50 support calls (almost never for a problem, almost always for an implementation or coding question) I have never (ever) had worse than 15 min first response, usually with an appropriate resolution.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 05:39:57 AM »
    I know that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 05:58:39 AM »
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose kvchosting.com
The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
They offer easy to use features.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 04:45:36 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com is great host which plans perfectly suitable for any webmaster. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 07:46:21 AM »
Taking into consideration your needs, I believe hostwinds.com will serve your demands.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 05:45:24 AM »
  As I see ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 04:54:58 AM »
Seems to me ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are fully reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.