Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs hosting.co.uk  (Read 4625 times)

Gans

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs hosting.co.uk
« on: November 01, 2016, 08:16:31 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk are attractive and I an in two minds which way is better to follow, what do you think?

Trink

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs hosting.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 09:32:13 AM »
I'd have a deal with only hostingsource.com.
Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
Prices are competitive.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 03:45:45 AM »
No doubt, hostingsource.com will be the best bet - $8/mo for VPS looks great!
Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic. Can recommend this host to other webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 09:26:07 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, I have decided to use a server from  hostingsource.com, they have affordable prices and plans whcih are full of useful resources to run a websites smoothly and reliably.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 03:44:59 AM »
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then hostingsource.com is the way to go.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 07:20:35 AM »
I can add that hostingsource.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)