Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Low cost server to sign up with ...  (Read 1241 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Low cost server to sign up with ...
« on: February 07, 2023, 09:31:55 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 01:30:40 AM »
Would like to say that kvchosting.net service is cool. They have reduced all the Webmail clients down to a single perfect client.... a really professional job.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 12:22:15 PM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com accounts can be right for you.
They have continuously served the Greatest customer support I have ever before get from any company. I'm an IT professional on my own and believe me, I realize what a good quality service is when I get it.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 12:23:00 AM »
The thing is that I was impressed by kvchosting.net dedicated hosting solutions and decided to tell you guys how professional they are.
Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 11:13:07 AM »
I'd like to express the point that OwnWebServers instant dedicated hosting service is excellent. 17 server locations to choose from + 10 minutes setup. I'm particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. Great value for money!

Get 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout. Code will be expired on 28 Feb 2023.

Dedicated Servers Hosting Plans & Pricing:

===============DUAL CPU SERVER – INTEL XEON V3===============

Dual Xeon E5-2650v3 - 20 Cores

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 20 Cores
• 2.3GHz
• 25MB
• RAM : 128GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 4 x 2TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $239.2 /mo. With using promo code DEDI20 | Order Now
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:48:50 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2023, 03:58:20 AM »
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. Planethoster.com is definitely my top choice. There is no other!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 06:40:05 AM »
Compare The 8 Cheapest Dedicated Server Hosts.
#1. Bluehost.
#2. 1&1 Ionos.
#3. HostGator.
#4. Hostwinds.
#5. DreamHost.
#6. Liquid Web.
#7. InMotion.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2023, 02:42:21 AM »
When it comes to cheap VPS hosting in the USA, there are several providers that offer cost-effective solutions while still maintaining reliable service and support. Here are a few providers to consider:

bodHOST: bodHOST is another popular provider of cheap VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

Exciting news! Upgrade your online presence with our unbeatable bodHOST VPS hosting deal! Buy 1 year of VPS hosting and get 1 year FREE. Enjoy lightning-fast speeds, unbeatable uptime, and top-notch security for your website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2023, 01:59:32 AM »
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers - DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers.
Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn