Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with  (Read 1206 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with
« on: March 21, 2023, 10:02:27 AM »
Should I use a shared plan from either libertyvps.net or planethoster.com? 

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 02:28:11 AM »
You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Greenwebpage.com eco friendly web host does.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2023, 10:25:31 AM »
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com shared accounts are good enough to sign up with.
 Services are Awesomely awesome, I feel home every time I talk to someone on the Tech Gurus Team.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 01:34:33 AM »
Great customer service. Highly recommend Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting solutions.
The team still gives me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 10:39:07 AM »
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com shared accounts are worth trying.
I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 02:43:24 AM »
It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.
No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting in the USA. Thumbs up!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2023, 02:20:11 AM »
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap web hosting solutions.
They go above and beyond and with that pricing, you would expect A LOT less. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)