Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: EU server provider ... what's the best one?  (Read 1151 times)

Pots

• View Profile
EU server provider ... what's the best one?
« on: March 21, 2023, 09:39:34 AM »
What's the best server provider?
Is that qhoster.com or hostround.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: EU server provider ... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 02:36:25 AM »
Value for what I'm receiving from QHoster.com is excellent. The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 12:58:36 AM »
Happy with QHoster.com hosting. The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 02:25:27 AM »
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers.
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2023, 01:55:36 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like
1) Cloudarion.com
2) GTHost.com
3) Speedhost.in
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2023, 02:42:35 AM »
I have been with zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
I love the respect, honesty, and bending over backwards they have done for me during the move and setting up everything.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Bajwa_builders

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2023, 06:55:06 AM »
Currently, SiteGround and Hostinger are the two web hosting providers considered the best in Europe. Both SiteGround and Hostinger offer an affordable, fast, and reliable service to their European customers.