Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: black.host vs kvchosting.net  (Read 1073 times)

Gans

• View Profile
black.host vs kvchosting.net
« on: June 22, 2023, 12:30:37 PM »
VPS accounts from black.host and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is betetr to follow and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: black.host vs kvchosting.net
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2023, 04:40:58 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
Very responsive support and amazing performance. Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 09:02:59 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS plans from hostingsource.com and inet.ws.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 12:09:05 PM »
Decent plans from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net are worthwhile.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 12:24:38 PM »
Use hosting plans from these companies (black.host and planethoster.com) with no doubt.
Excellent work! You truely know how to make your customers happy.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 12:26:38 PM by Pots »

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2023, 12:32:26 AM »
kvchosting.net is known as good SSD hosting provider. So if you are in need of good SSD based hosting provider I would recommend you go for kvchosting.net
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)