Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good VPS in Phoenix below $5 per month?  (Read 1297 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Good VPS in Phoenix below $5 per month?
« on: July 11, 2023, 08:16:55 AM »
Hello,
What do you recommend for good VPS in Phoenix? My budget is $5 per month.
So far I'm checking https://gthost.com/phoenix-vps/
Are they good for this?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Good VPS in Phoenix below $5 per month?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 11:47:59 AM »
Here are some popular VPS hosting providers known for their quality services:

OwnWebServers offers reliable and scalable and cheap VPS hosting with a user-friendly interface. They provide excellent performance, solid state drives (SSDs), and flexible pricing plans. You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Vultr: Vultr is a popular VPS hosting provider that offers high-performance servers with multiple locations worldwide. They have a wide range of plans, including hourly billing, and provide excellent value for money.

Linode: Linode is known for its robust infrastructure and reliable VPS hosting services. They offer a variety of plans, scalable resources, and excellent customer support.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 11:02:31 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 02:49:26 AM »
Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go. I signed up with GTHost.com vps host and everything went very smooth.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Their features look really great. I am glad to deal with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 11:55:36 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) are worth trying.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 05:53:39 AM »
I’d recommend GTHost.com to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
I put one site up with them to start just to try things out, I've since put up all my sites with these guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2023, 10:41:54 AM »
AllWebHost is a newer VPS hosting provider that is quickly gaining popularity. They offer a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance. AllWebHost is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises.

Special Offer: All VPS Hosting Plans are $5 First Month. You can grab the best deal here >>> https://allwebhost.com/vps-hosting-promo/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 10:15:22 AM by Henryjack »

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 12:37:34 AM »
We'll be with GTHost.com cheap vps for a long time to come I think. And would recommend anyone to give them a try.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2023, 11:42:43 AM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 04:31:15 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective webhosting services available.The most basic option for the virtual private server is about $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide variety of other additional features, all of which are included in the plan. At this time, all of our webhosting service plans are available with a discount of thirty percent. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2023, 05:41:58 AM »
I have used a couple of others and finally switched to GTHost.com vps. I can't see me ever switching to a different host.
Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help. Uptime is great. If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I would recommend getting more than one account with them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

mapquestdirections

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2023, 12:33:00 AM »
Find the best cheap server hosting and the best cheap vps hosting, where you only pay a few dollars a month, exclusively on LowEndBox. Mapquest Directions