Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 899 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: November 10, 2023, 10:49:38 AM »
If you have to choose between servers from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 05:11:22 AM »
Take your time to consider GTHost.com and DataPacket.net dedicated servers. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth it. For dedicated hosting, the support alone is worth what you would pay.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 01:03:59 AM »
My experience with ServerUnion.com dedicated hosting (get 50% off the price), thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2023, 11:21:31 AM »
I don't know about you, but I've always been looking for good quality and affordable prices. I looked through the offers of the hosting you mentioned, the choice is great, but the prices...
I can recommend that you consider hostpro.com as an option. They have a lot of shared, VPS and dedicated servers for an affordable price. Location: USA and the Netherlands. There are daily backups. Technical support works every day around the clock both in online chat and in ticket mode. On average, they answer in 10 minutes. The guys are very qualified, they help me quickly and efficiently and tell me what the problems are.
If you are interested in hostpro.com and want to get advice, feel free to contact their technical support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 01:07:08 AM »
Give hostingsource.com a try. Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
OPTIONAL FEATURES: Windows OS - VPS $2/Month, Cloud - $7/Month, WHM/Cpanel – $12/Month, Plesk – $12/Month, additional IPs - $1/Month.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 06:05:33 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable and reliable. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, SSL certificates, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 10:24:00 AM »
These hosting companies - owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable prices!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2023, 12:38:37 PM »
Servers from allwebhost.com (50% first month discount) and coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED - 10% off) are worth trying.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.