Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Decent VPS provider ...  (Read 808 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Decent VPS provider ...
« on: November 10, 2023, 11:27:01 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

m2host

• View Profile
Re: Decent VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 04:19:56 AM »
M2Host is the best VPS hosting provider. Our web hosting plans for VPS start at just $30 per month. It includes features like remote SSH access, choice of operating system, 24/7 customer support, RVSite Builder Pro, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 04:33:06 AM »
I would like to say that Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Particularly impressed with the work they do for me.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 11:30:04 AM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes a uptime of 100% without the interruptions.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2023, 12:57:44 AM »
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
I would say that Libertyvps.net is one of the best web hosts I've tried. The customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2023, 09:29:32 AM »
When comparing libertyvps.net and legionbox.com, I recommend that you study their VPS plan features and pricing, and contact their technical support to clarify details (data transfer, server setup, etc.)
If you're considering other options, hostpro.com can also be a great choice, particularly because of their stability and high level of support.
Hostpro.com has a proven track record of reliability and high-quality service. Their VPS solutions include stable servers and fast loading, as well as efficient customer support. Their servers are located in the United States, the Netherlands, and what appears to be Warsaw. The technical support can help you set up the server and transfer your data to it.
If you're interested in this host, you can contact them directly via live chat to get more details or to set up a service.