Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right VPS to buy ...  (Read 1220 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Right VPS to buy ...
« on: December 04, 2023, 01:17:32 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - owned-networks.net and inet.ws?
What would you do being in my place?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 03:08:28 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

I've been with GTHost.com vps hosting long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 05:53:54 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting services. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts from $30 per month. It includes services like Fully Managed, Complete root access, Free SSL and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 01:31:57 AM »
Take advantage of the bodHOST Christmas SALE with a generous 15% OFF on VPS Hosting using the coupon code SANTA15. Elevate your hosting experience with reliable services while enjoying these festive savings. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity to enhance your online presence with bodHOST.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 01:38:59 AM by davids007 »

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 03:50:23 AM »
You can take advantage of the significant 25% discount on hosting that is being offered by Webhostingworld. Enhance the quality of your hosting experience by utilizing dependable services while taking advantage of these holiday discounts.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 11:02:44 AM »
Right VPS accounts are available from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com.
The service is reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2023, 02:49:29 AM »
Since I've been a member, I've been nothing but pleased with NeironVPS.com virtual private servers.
So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 11:04:39 AM »
Check out VPS plans from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and legionbox.com.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 05:01:02 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

Max

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2024, 11:56:03 AM »
When deciding between VPS providers like owned-networks.net and inet.ws, it's important to consider several factors such as the specific resources offered, pricing structures, reliability, and customer feedback. In your situation, I would also consider exploring hostpro.com. Based on my personal experience as a client of hostpro.com, their service reliability and customer support have been commendable. It would be beneficial to compare their offerings with those of owned-networks.net and inet.ws. This comparison should help you in making a well-informed decision. Additionally, contacting hostpro.com's support for more detailed information could provide valuable insights into their service suitability for your needs.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 03:27:22 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $25/month.Currently we are offering 24% off on our webhosting services.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2024, 07:47:05 AM »
If it is difficult for you to choose one of the hosting providers, then formulate clear criteria for yourself. This way, you can eliminate options that are not suitable for you.
The criteria might be as follows:
- resources allocated for tariff plans;
- additional services
- location of servers (data centers);
- backups;
- technical support response time;
- cost.
I can also advise you to consider hosting from hostpro.com. I use their services and am satisfied with everything.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2024, 03:09:40 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $25/month.