Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account provider ...  (Read 824 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Shared account provider ...
« on: December 14, 2023, 11:26:35 AM »
Comparing shared accounts from coinshosting.com and rockhoster.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Shared account provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 03:51:05 AM »
Try out the web hosting service MyResellerHome. Our shared hosting package is only $2 per month. It offers unmetered bandwidth, unmetered storage space, free cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and other features. Please see our website for further information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 08:44:41 AM »
Right shared accounts are available from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net.
Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 02:59:15 AM »
bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 01:09:21 AM »
Well, coinshosting.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them.
I feel that their Shared Hosting package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business. Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 12:56:32 AM »
M2ost is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans includes services like 24/7 customer support, uptime guarantee, website builder, choice of operating system and more. For more information, please visit our website.