Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 1012 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: December 14, 2023, 11:47:08 AM »
Comparing shared plans from planethoster.com and libertyvps.net, which account should I have a deal with and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 04:48:25 AM »
As I know NetShop Isp is trustworthy web host. Like their cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain.
Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 01:12:38 AM »
I would recommend hostingsource.com web host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!
Their customer support is AMAZING! Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 11:59:11 PM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan just starts from $1/month.Currently we are offering 24% off on our hosting plans.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 01:58:09 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our shared hosting plans start at $2 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 02:06:23 AM »
M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 03:55:00 PM »
Could you be more specific about what you need? What are the minimum or maximum resources required for your project?
Choosing a good host depends on what you want to get out of it as much as possible.
I was looking for a new host for the following characteristics:
- good servers and reasonable prices;
- quality technical support and backups;
- the possibility of hosting in other data centers.
I am currently actively cooperating with hostpro.com.
These guys know how to help a client and what they need, and it's a pleasure to communicate with them in an online chat
Their servers are great and fast and at a nice price)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2024, 03:24:08 AM »
I have been using coinshosting.com and I have to say that I'm getting really good services and support. They have the best value for money.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)