Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need Linux VPS for a few sites  (Read 1152 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
need Linux VPS for a few sites
« on: December 28, 2023, 04:33:56 AM »
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about CoinsHosting.com and Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
Re: need Linux VPS for a few sites
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 11:12:29 AM »
Right VPS deals are available from black.host and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2023, 01:30:47 AM »
WebhostingWorld offers the best and affordable webhosting services.Its basic plan for vps hosting just starts from $25/month.Currently we are offering 24% off on our webhosting prices.

Max

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 07:47:01 AM »
I don't know about the hosts you mentioned. I have been using hostpro.com for some time and so far I haven't had any problems with them. I had an issue with setting up the firewall and their technical support helped me for free.

A plus is the daily backup, as I often like to 'break' my server)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 12:36:52 PM »
The best VPS providers are: coinshosting.com and inet.ws.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 01:09:49 AM »
Well, hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 06:15:36 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 11:47:22 AM »
The best VPS providers are: inet.ws and rockhoster.com.
They are  the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 10:47:53 PM »
I use the VPS plan from hostpro.com for $12 per month and have unlimited bandwidth and twice as many resources as yours. Plus, I have good technical support that is always happy to help me and high-quality server performance that has never let me down. You can consider this host if quality and value are important to you.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 01:35:50 AM »
Among the most dependable, experienced, and top-tier virtual private server (VPS) hosting businesses, WebhostingWorld is known for providing exceptional hosting services. WebhostingWorld recognizes that the requirements for hosting are unique to each and every business, which is why they provide a selection of different plans for you to select from. VPS package just starts from $25/month.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2024, 11:12:47 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2024, 03:23:59 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.