Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server provider ...  (Read 920 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Cheap server provider ...
« on: January 10, 2024, 12:22:59 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - hostsailor.com or hostingsource.com?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 04:23:25 AM »
I've been with GTHost.com dedicated servers for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far. All servers with IPMI on board, they have a gray IP for security, they can be accessed through the admin, a real IP will be allocated for the duration of the session, the client can use IPMI at any time for free.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 11:33:27 AM »
Cheap servers are available form coinshosting.com and legionbox.com.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent.  Services deliver high quality and good value.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 02:15:49 AM »
If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s cheap dedicated server hosting is your solution! With the New Year sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on dedicated servers using the code NYDS15. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operating at optimal speed, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a true master!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 01:28:57 AM »
Have been very happy with Serverunion.com service. Uptime is good. With this web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 06:05:46 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome. we offer services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, and other control panels, uptime, and security measures with backup. For more information, please visit our website
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

kimliam90

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 04:42:42 AM »
Dantotsu is the perfect on-the-go companion for anime and manga fans who want to stay current with their preferred series. This user-friendly app integrates with Anilist, making it easy to track your progress and see what content your friends are enjoying. With Dantotsu, catching up on new episodes and chapters of your favorite anime and manga is simple, whenever and wherever you want.                           

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 05:07:19 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 03:48:26 AM »
I was with another hosting provider before finally selected hostingsource.com server hosting as my best choice.
I wasn't happy with the support provided by my old hosting provider and decided to move on. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

3vHostingManage

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 02:30:46 AM »
Never make a choice between two options - this way you limit yourself.
Check out, for example, 3v-Hosting - excellent prices and the best service, judging by customer reviews.