Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any Ecommerce hosting and SSL Certificates?  (Read 912 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Any Ecommerce hosting and SSL Certificates?
« on: January 30, 2024, 03:14:43 AM »
Looking for a web host that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I need 50GB space, bandwidth can be 3000GB.
I came across Profvds.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? Any alternative web host for comparison?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Any Ecommerce hosting and SSL Certificates?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 12:36:17 AM »
Like Profvds.com cheap vps. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. RDNS in control panel, mail port open.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 09:20:37 AM »
Have a look at plans from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services on sweet terms.
Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 01:42:00 AM »
The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Happy using Regvps.com linux vps. This web host has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 02:03:55 AM »
To anyone considering using Profvds.com as a vps host for websites, it will be the best bet you've ever made.
The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 06:03:53 AM »
BA-6G-4-100: CPU - 4, Memory - 6 GB, Disk Space - 100 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €29 EUR.
You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.
Profvds.com can be trusted.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 01:30:28 AM »
If you're looking for a reliable web host with a solid track record, I highly recommend checking out HostPro.com.
They have been a prominent player in the hosting industry for a long time, offering competitive plans with reliable performance. Their customer support team is also noteworthy, providing 24/7 assistance.
HostPro.com offers plans with 50 GB of disk space and more, and their bandwidth is set without limits on VPS plans. Their services are known for their stability, performance, and excellent customer support.
If you need more information, please contact the technical support of this hosting service for advice.