Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable server provider ...  (Read 754 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Stable server provider ...
« on: February 01, 2024, 12:17:15 PM »
Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Stable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 12:49:23 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

Well-balanced dedicated server hosting solutions you can find at
1) Hostnamaste.com
2) Regvps.com
3) Midphase.com
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 01:38:57 AM »
How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

Well, GTHost.com Phoenix servers are rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.
Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 10:50:12 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Absolutely remarkable hosting services!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 01:25:29 AM »
I'd normally look for in below order: support (technical support is very important), value for price (you will get what you pay for), uptime and reliability!

Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them. Try one of these Japan dedicated servers.
NetShop Isp team still gives me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 01:04:13 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.