Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 620 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: February 19, 2024, 10:57:55 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way should I go and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 01:08:18 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Take a look at hostnamaste.com openvz vps - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 11:47:30 AM »
OwnWebServers, we pride ourselves on being one of the top VPS hosting providers in the industry. Our commitment to providing high-quality service and cutting-edge technology has earned us a reputation as a trusted and reliable partner for businesses of all sizes.

As we enter the new year, we're excited to announce a special promotion that will help you save big on our VPS, dedicated, and cloud server plans. Use code XMAS55 at checkout to receive an instant 55% discount on your purchase.

With OwnWebServers, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits that set us apart from the competition. Our servers are equipped with the latest hardware and software, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. Our network infrastructure is designed to provide lightning-fast connectivity and minimal latency, making it ideal for demanding applications and high-traffic websites.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 12:43:59 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 09:29:32 AM »
Try the offers from hostpro.com. They have pretty good pricing and powerful servers. Technical support is pretty quick to respond to requests via chat and ticket. Also, their services are backed up every day. Try to contact them and ask about their rates. You won't lose anything by doing so.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 12:36:42 PM »
Deals from  libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and cheap.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 02:21:16 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024, 02:43:00 AM »
I think, attractive offers are not the only factor you should depend while selecting a host. You should check the reliability and the quality of service also.
Take a look at Exmasters.com virtual private servers - Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 02:59:26 AM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.