Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Unique IP in EU + DDos protected VPS?  (Read 406 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Unique IP in EU + DDos protected VPS?
« on: February 21, 2024, 06:04:37 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP in EU and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen greenwebpage.com offered nice VPS hosting plans.
Are they reliable vps hosts? Reviews please? Any other recommendations?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Unique IP in EU + DDos protected VPS?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 05:50:40 AM »
I am happy using greenwebpage.com vps hosting services. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 11:12:54 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com an hostsailor.com can be right for you.
They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 02:44:58 AM »
Give Regvps.com Switzerland vps a try. The team uses ultra-modern jail technologies and unique XEN-based virtualization in creating and managing the remote servers.
PrivateVPS 1 - $3.95/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 1 GB, SSD 10GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 11:27:30 AM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "XMAS55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthl).
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 10:50:37 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 11:30:25 AM »
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
For the money, service and expertise, they can't be beaten!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 12:26:23 AM »
Why not give Rockhoster.com kvm vps a try?
The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
I love my hosting very much!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 12:30:47 AM »
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with Profvds.com vps hosting. I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________