Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable server provider ...  (Read 267 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Reliable server provider ...
« on: March 07, 2024, 11:16:58 AM »
What's the best server provider?
Is that planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Reliable server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 12:27:50 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources.
Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them.

Take a look at DataPacket.net and also DigitalServer.com.mx dedicated hosting solutions.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 05:04:58 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 10:51:19 AM »
What's the best server provider?
Is that planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthl).
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

aveshbajaj

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2024, 05:01:44 AM »
Consider low-cost plans for hosting your website on high-performance Indian Dedicated Servers. Plans provide a range of features that can satisfy your website needs. It guarantees availability, uses best-in-class hardware, and provides the fastest deployment. Indian Dedicated Servers ensure top-notch performance and reliability, making them an ideal choice for businesses and academic institutions alike.
https://www.bytenap.in/web-hosting/indian-dedicated-server

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 10:44:18 AM »
The mentioned companies - planethoster.com as well as hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
For the money, service and expertise, they can't be beaten!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 01:21:12 AM »
I chose hostingsource.com server hosting about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 09:07:35 AM »
Planethoster.com as well as hostingsource.com are trustworthy hosting companies which are able to satisfy all your needs.
try them to see how they work in reality. 

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2024, 05:03:45 AM »
I recommended Regvps.com to all my clients! Like their Switzerland dedicated hosting. EXCELLENT SERVICE!
They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2024, 08:01:44 AM »
hostpro.com offers reliable virtual servers with flexible resource configuration, ideal for any project. Their servers are powered by reliable technology, which guarantees stable operation of your website or application. In addition, hostpro.com provides fast service and professional customer support, ready to help resolve any issues with the daily operation of your server.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2024, 09:53:40 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my sites very easy.