Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ... any ideas?  (Read 213 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right server provider ... any ideas?
« on: March 13, 2024, 01:00:05 PM »
Is that planethoster.com or owned-networks.net the best server provider? Any ideas?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ... any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 12:45:55 AM »
I have no complaints with netshop-isp.com.cy and also digitalserver.com.mx and would definitely recommend them.
Never have downtime dealing with these both web hosts. The price is reasonable. Like their low-cost dedicated servers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 01:59:37 AM »
When looking for a web host, M2Host is your best bet. We make sure that everyone can afford our web hosting services. Starting at $59 per month, we offer dedicated hosting plans. Unmetered bandwidth, guaranteed 100% uptime, and other services are part of it. Please visit our website for additional information.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 01:28:50 AM »
Everything works fine with Datapacket.net - recommended. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smoothly. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 10:25:18 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2024, 09:55:18 AM »
hostpro.com has earned the trust of customers with their high-quality infrastructure and reliable service. They use advanced technologies to ensure data security and protection against failure. By switching to a VPS from hostpro.com, you get full access to a virtual private server with high speed and the ability to customize it to your needs. This will allow you to flexibly manage resources and install the necessary software for your project.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 10:40:48 AM »
OwnWebServers offers managed VPS hosting tailored for e-commerce ventures, providing full autonomy over server configurations and optimizations. With root access, clients can customize software stacks, ensuring seamless integration with their online stores. Our high-performance SSD storage and scalable resources accommodate evolving business needs, while robust security measures protect customer data and transactions. Coupled with 24/7 support, OwnWebServers empowers e-commerce businesses with the control and flexibility needed to thrive in the digital marketplace

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• RAM - 2 GB
• Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

Hit: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2024, 01:50:29 AM »
I recommend CentoServer dedicated hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!