Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best Hosting for WordPress Required  (Read 908 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Best Hosting for WordPress Required
« on: May 15, 2024, 04:46:20 AM »
I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive).
I'd like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).
What can you say about Regvps.com hosting solutions? Can I rely on them?

Thanks!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Best Hosting for WordPress Required
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 01:36:52 PM »
Check out hosting plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
I would definitely recommend.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 06:11:04 AM »
I have had a shared account with Regvps.com Switzerland vps for over 6 months and had no real problems. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 11:23:47 PM »
We at WebHostingWorld offer cheap WordPress hosting services. Our service offers the best WordPress hosting with unlimited bandwidth and the WordPress toolkit included, starting at a cheap $3.99/month. Please visit our website to take advantage of our free SSL, free SSD storage, 99.9% uptime, and other key features.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 02:54:17 AM »
bodHOST is the perfect hosting solution for WordPress, offering optimized servers, fast and reliable performance, and a range of scalable plans to suit your business needs. With bodHOST, you can enjoy seamless WordPress integration, easy management, and robust security features to ensure your website runs smoothly and efficiently, all backed by a 24/7 customer support team.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2024, 01:19:12 PM »
The best hosting companies in this realm are: allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
I have always received excellent tech support the few times I needed to call. By far they are the best hosting services I have used.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 06:07:13 AM »
If you're looking for the best hosting for WordPress, I suggest you go with Hostbillo Hosting Solutions. Hostbillo offers great WordPress-specific plans with features like one-click installation, fast load times, and 24/7 support. Hostbillo provides all hosting at an affordable price., and you get free SSL and daily backups. Hostbillo makes managing your WordPress site easy, whether you're a newbie or have some experience. Also, currently, Hostbillo hosts a summer sale where you get all of its web hosting at a flat 50% off. For Wordpress choose Hostbillo VPS hosting plans and rest assured about your site.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2024, 07:18:37 AM »
Specialization means that the provider knows what they're doing, since they only offer a limited range of products; or it can mean that the provider's business plan is focused on only that range.
For my clients in US, hostingsource.com works great. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2024, 12:57:34 PM »
The best Wordpress-oriented companies are: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2024, 06:27:01 AM »
I highly recommend Regvps.com servers. Great features. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)