Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good Hosting Provider is Required  (Read 718 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Good Hosting Provider is Required
« on: May 16, 2024, 02:18:16 AM »
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta.
I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try? Any info on Profvds.com hosting? Are they good?
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • Looking for a partner for unforgettable moments?
Re: Good Hosting Provider is Required
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 11:42:47 AM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 03:28:12 AM »
If you're looking for a good hosting provider, then you can check out Hostbillo Hosting Solution. They offer great performance with their hosting, which ensures high performance for your website. Their servers are reliable and provide fast load times. Additionally, their plans are affordable, making them ideal for small businesses and startups.It is one of the best web hosting provider known for providing the high class hosting service. Also currently it host summer sale where you get its all hosting at just half rate. So don't miss this opportunity and grab the chance today.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 06:23:34 AM »
Over 7 months there was just one small downtime of 30 minutes. Neironvps.com customer service has been really good. They answered every question we had to date.
They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 01:07:16 PM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
 They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2024, 04:40:53 AM »
If you are thinking about switching, Profvds.com is the EU vps provider to go with. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!