Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any good host with servers in Slovakia?  (Read 2246 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Any good host with servers in Slovakia?
« on: July 30, 2024, 08:20:12 AM »
Looking for vps with 50 ssd storage in Slovakia.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found Profvds.com host, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Slovakia. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Any good host with servers in Slovakia?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 02:00:34 AM »
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps servers. You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2024, 01:55:36 PM »
VPS plans from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They provide exceptional quality hosting services and features at an economical price.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 04:16:44 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on Profvds.com VPS Hosting in Europe.
They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2024, 01:33:37 PM »
Good hosts are: libertyvps.net and planethoster.com.
Exceptional services at fair prices. I rarely need help from the support team. Yet when I do, they are fast and fix the issue in a few hours.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2024, 07:08:40 AM »
I would recommend Profvds.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting. Paypal, Stripe, Coinbase, Payeer, Paypalych payment options.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. Uptime is quite good, 99.9% as promised.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2024, 04:38:32 AM »
Looking for vps with 50 ssd storage in Slovakia.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found Profvds.com host, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Slovakia. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code DEDI10. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operates optimally, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a master!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 01:39:46 AM by davids007 »
bodHOST.com - Managed Web Hosting USA.
█ Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
█ cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2024, 03:47:35 AM »
Thanks guys, and I'm sure I'll still be a client as long as I have a website. Profvds.com support staff is Slovakia-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.
They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night, when other providers put their dummies on staff.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn