Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com  (Read 1615 times)

Childs

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« on: August 13, 2024, 02:14:36 PM »
Which account is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?
Is you were me, what would you do?

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2024, 03:17:30 AM »
Choosing a VPS hosting is an important step, and it is important to pay attention to reliability and security. One of the main advantages that can be found at hostpro.com is the daily backups. This is especially useful if something unexpected happens, such as hacking or data corruption. Another important point is technical support, which works around the clock. Many providers limit their assistance, but hostpro.com is ready to support you in any situation, and for free. This service allows you to feel calm and focus on the development of your projects.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2024, 04:18:32 AM »
I went with Libertyvps.net in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth.
Like this one: Bronze Linux VPS plan: CPU Cores - 1 Core, RAM - 1 GB, Disk Space - 25 GB, Bandwidth - 2 TB, Price - $19.99/month.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2024, 02:59:49 AM »
A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control.
Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.
I recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting solutions to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 01:54:06 AM »
I have to say that libertyvps.net is good for offshore hosting services. So make sure that you need offshore hosting services first.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2024, 02:55:09 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at these hosts:
1) Surfhosting.co
2) Neironvps.com
3) Digitalhost.com
Services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by MSN.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 02:59:51 AM by JokerJJ »
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________