Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Choosing a right server at affordable rates  (Read 4819 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Choosing a right server at affordable rates
« on: January 30, 2017, 08:32:07 AM »
Comparing servers from a2hosting.com and cloud.co.za, which host would you have a deal with and why?
Tell me more about your would-be choice please.
Thanks.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right server at affordable rates
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 03:09:30 AM »
Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
I can recommend kvchosting.com dedicated servers - they start from $89.99/mo. Their customer support is helpful and responsive.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 04:43:58 AM »
 I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 05:25:39 AM »
I can say pmgchosting.com servers would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 02:25:24 AM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure dedicated hosting services the solution is dcxv.com.

And everything works good! The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 02:44:56 AM »

Think that you will be pleased dealing with Superbithost.com, check out their servers:

========>>>>>>> https://www.superbithost.com/offshore-dedicated-server/

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 03:29:22 AM »
I want to say that Okayservers.com have a stainless reputation. Their servers are rock-solid and prices are competitive.