Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostingsource.com servers  (Read 5640 times)

Trink

• View Profile
hostingsource.com servers
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:11:36 AM »
How quality are servers from hostingsource.com?
Tell me more about their activity in the Internet please.
Thanks.

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com servers
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
Without a doubt, the best thing about hostingsource.com is their support, I've never came across another company that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 05:45:02 AM »
I'm so happy to be using hostingsource.com hosting services for all my hosting needs!
For instance, I like this dedicated server hosting package:
Dedicated Server - Intel I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU
RAM: 16GB, Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB, Traffic/Month: 20 TB
Price - $75/mo (1st month discounted price - $37.5/mo)
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 04:14:56 AM »
 I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 06:52:36 AM »
Well hostingsource.com servers have no downtime and their uptime is high and their troubleshooting support is online around the clock.
+100 to them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 03:25:52 AM »
I can join the majority and say that hostingsource.com servers are very powerful. I think that it is #1 host to order servers in US.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing. Features are very good...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 03:44:27 AM »
 If you are looking for best server hosting I recommend to get it from Okayservers.com. You will get high stability of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 04:16:48 AM »
    According to my knowledge Okayservers.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 03:32:26 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with okayservers.com solutions which are well-known among webmasters as stable and quality.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 07:58:24 AM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use hostingsource.com services as they are proven to be the best ib delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner. Prices are affordable for me.