Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Offshore WHM Reseller Hosting?  (Read 4520 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Offshore WHM Reseller Hosting?
« on: November 16, 2016, 04:30:04 AM »
I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
One of my friends told me that warez-host.com was quite good. Is their reseller hosting service reliable?
What can you say about them? How is their customer support? What do you think about their pricing?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Offshore WHM Reseller Hosting?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 03:44:42 AM »
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would also recommend Libertyvps.net and their offshore deals.
One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true!

They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 06:46:20 AM »
One of my friends recommended me to try warez-host.com offshore shared hosting services. So, I decided to give them a try as the price was very cheap and they offered FREE website transfer. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 03:59:33 AM »
 Check out deals from Exmasters.com. You will get high available support, stable servers and reasonable pricing.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 03:52:13 AM »
   According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 03:26:42 AM »
I can say that Exmasters.com is the best option to get hosting solutions because they are reputable at delivering uninterrupted content hosting.