Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Romania  (Read 6250 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS in Romania
« on: March 29, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »
What's the best VPS provider in Romania?
Is that hostsailor.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Romania
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 04:43:35 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. Try to check out more options as well.
Personally I prefer to deal with trusted hosts like Superbithost.com - I like their multiple locations vps hosting solutions.
So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 08:47:45 AM »
You know hostsailor.com is the best VPS provider in Europe (Netherlands and Romania) and their prcies are not high taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
They have troubleshooting support which fix issues in no time.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 05:37:36 AM »
    My suggestion is Libertyvps.net that seems to me the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 03:03:20 AM »
 As an alternative I can say Exmasters.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 06:05:16 AM »
According to my experience Libertyvps.net is really nice option to get european based vps hosting solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 05:17:49 AM »
 I find Libertyvps.net to be knowledgeable with regard to web development.
This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 07:25:58 AM »
Well hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
These guys are amazing. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. They are really great!

relandhost

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Netherlands
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 05:09:51 AM »
we almost seen so many offshore VPS but finally grabbed relandhost.com as they were more reliable securable towards their security level almost reached new level in terms of protecting customers data
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 05:17:55 AM by relandhost »

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 05:33:36 AM »
It's obviously that hostsailor.com is the best VPS in provider in Europe, they have resourceful plans and stable severs which are not overloaded.
They have amazing tech staff which is fast and helpful any time you contact them.